Your career at Bliss
We accelerate your growth, you accelerate ours!
Bliss offers a place for ambitious college students and practical university graduates who love change. Launch your career as a change professional with an impressive portfolio of knowledge, personal growth path, skills and build a large network.
Be in the lead
of a project
Bliss teaches you to follow your own course through training and practical experience and to be decisive. You gain a lot of experience in a short time by being in the lead of a project from the start. This can either be at an external partner, the VANAD Group or at the Bliss HQ.
Engineer of your own existence
Bliss believes that people perform best when they can be themselves and are open to growth. This is why you build your own career and follow the path that matches your talents and development needs. No standard training, you are the engineer of your own existence.
Become part of a community
At Bliss we believe in building long-term relationships with each other and with our network. We are a close community in both good and bad times and regularely enjoy drinks, lunches and karaoke evenings together.
What will you do?
As a project or change manager you will be responsible for the realisation of projects and/or programmes at one or more clients of Bliss. By doing so, you focus on the entire project management cyclus and ultimately on the satisfaction of the client. You do this by applying our unique UR approach.
Once every two weeks we come together on Friday for a growth day, on this day mutual growth is the focus. For example we discuss a personal development need or focus on a general hard/soft skill. You also receive monthly coaching to deep dive into different topics, to reflect and to reveal blind spots (or limiting beliefs).
What do we offer you?
- Market-based salary and good fringe benefits;
- The possibility to follow training courses and getting certifications;
- Coaching sessions, in which we will offer you guidance on your assignment as well as on a personal level;
- A great team, because as Bliss*ers we take responsibility for a good atmosphere in which we have a good time, help each other and we also regularly organize drinks, online bingo or karaoke evenings;
Do you recognise yourself in the following profile?
We are looking for a project manager and/or change manager to expand our young, fast-growing consultancy.
Have you finished your college or university degree and do you have at least one to three years of relevant work experience as project manager? Please contact us by filling out our form!
- You are able motivate people and you would like to make an impact;
- You are both people and organization oriented, you understand the structure of an organization and the formal and informal processes;
- You are open-minded, you are open to others, respect others and you like to step out of your comfort zone;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in leadership and managing project(s);
- Certified and experience with Agile, PRINCE2 and/or Lean Six Sigma is preferred.
Do you want to join our team?
Do you have any questions about this position? Please contact Astrid via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her on +316 5150 7433. If you are enthusiastic about this position, we would like to meet you. Apply in a way that suits you, for example with a letter or video!